Sexual Health Program
Sexual Health Services are provided by a Primary Health Care Nurse Practitioner. We provide support to people of all gender identities and sexual orientations in Norfolk County. People do not need to be a patient of the Norfolk Family Health Team to access these services.
Please call to speak with the Nurse Practitioner or book an appointment: 519-582-2323 x 231
- Birth control counselling
- Low cost birth control
- Referral for IUD and contraceptive implant insertion
- Sexually transmitted infection testing & free treatment
- Pregnancy testing, options counselling and referral
- Immunizations (HPV, Hep B)
- Cervical screening (pap tests)
- Free condoms
Please feel free to leave a detailed phone message and the Nurse Practitioner will return your call within 48 hours.
To access these service in Haldimand County please contact HFHT @905-774-7541 or 365-206-0303
* Please be prepared for screening on the phone and on arrival at the clinic. All appointment must be screened and pre-booked. You may be offered a telephone consult from one of our Nurse practitioners during the COVID -19 Pandemic. This is for your protection and the protection of others. Please be advised we are not providing ‘onsite’ appointments for patients with cold like symptoms at this time.